Globals has drastically grown from a small home office to a globally recognized
enterprise offering world-class quality solutions on Cybersecurity, ERP Systems,
Predictive Analytics, and Enterprise Application Development for various industries
including Defence, Education, Government, Financial Services and Transport
Industries. Globals has enabled its customers to be game-changers in their industry
through its disruptive and innovative solutions.
Globals is certified as a "Great Place to Work" organization for its laudable work
culture that helps its team members manage work-life, have dedicated hours to upskill
and reskill themselves, and most important to ensure that the projects that they are
working on are always unique, challenging their status quo every time. Our unique
work culture has made us one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies as
recognized and featured by The Economist.
Our excellence in technical stewardship and service-offering expertise has facilitated
our clients ranging from individual entrepreneurs to Fortune Global 500 – to explore
new business opportunities, reduce their operational costs significantly and boost their
revenues. Today, Globals enjoys a strong position in the industry as a high-performing
leader through its technology innovation and remarkable domain expertise. Globals is
a CMMI Level 3 certified company.
About the Job Role:
We are looking to hire a highly skilled Technical Lead / Engineering Manager with strong analytic skills to be able to break down complex problems into smaller atomic units of work. The developer will be responsible to work with the application and technical architects to translate a business need into a scalable, robust integrated web application. The developer should have an attention to detail and will be required to see through the project from conception to final product and should possess good leadership, technical, diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
- Should be an expert in developing / coding using React.js / Node.js
- Should be an expert at designing and developing REST APIs
- Should take the ownership of technical designs, code development and component test execution to
demonstrate alignment to the functional specification.
- Should be able to use configuration management and integration / build automation tools to lead and deploy Backend Code (Java / Node.js).
- Should have the ability to create technical documentation including architecture and design (HLD & LLD).
- Should perform code reviews and provide suggestions for fixes and improvements.
- Should support issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue
- Should be able to develop and demonstrate a broad set of technology skills in MERN Stack, micro service design patterns, Open Source libraries and frameworks and technology architecture concepts.
- Should have handled the Project Management Lifecycle (PMLC) and collaborated within the team comprised of talented employees with diverse and cross functional skills.
- Should be able to delegate tasks and achieve the goals by motivating the team and creating a space where they can voice their concerns.
- Should be up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Should have the ability to positively communicate the management’s expectations with the team.
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in Full stack software development and a minimum of 3 years in a Lead Engineer role with good communication skills.
- A proven track record of successful development using MERN Stack with minimum of 5 years with
Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery,Pair programming and Test Driven Development as an added advantage.
- Proficiency in one or more backend languages (Java / Node.js) and frontend framework (React.js)
- Hands-on Test Driven Development experience and able to author Unit Tests.
- Evaluating forms and processes for software systems testing and methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Good OO-skills. Must demonstrate strong familiarity of design patterns.
- Experience practicing pair programming in a team is an advantage.
- UG / PG / Diploma in Computer Science / Electronics.