Globals has drastically grown from a small home office to a globally recognized enterprise offering world-class quality solutions on Cybersecurity, ERP Systems, Predictive Analytics, and Enterprise Application Development for various industries including Defence, Education, Government, Financial Services and Transport Industries. Globals has enabled its customers to be game-changers in their industry through its disruptive and innovative solutions.
Globals is certified as a "Great Place to Work" organization for its great work culture that helps its team members manage work-life, have dedicated hours to upskill and reskill themselves, and most important to ensure that the projects that they are working on are always unique, challenging their status quo every time. Our unique work culture has made us one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies as recognized and featured by The Economist.
Our excellence in technical stewardship and service-offering expertise has facilitated our clients ranging from individual entrepreneurs to Fortune Global 500 – to explore new business opportunities, reduce their operational costs significantly and boost their revenues. Today, Globals enjoys a strong position in the industry as a high-performing leader through its technology innovation and remarkable domain expertise.
Globals is a CMMI Level 3 certified company.
About the Job Role:
We are looking for a Sr. Manager – IT & Cloud to maintain, manage our IT and Cloud infrastructure. Should be a team player and should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. The candidate should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users. The goal of the role will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Active Directory, IIS, SSL and Windows Administration (Windows server 2012, 2016 and 2019).
- AWS, Azure and Digitalocean Cloud Administration / Cloud such as configuration, back up, billing, etc.
- Managing digital assets such as Adobe Cloud, Godaddy Domains, Network Solution Domains, Hosting, etc.
- Installation, upgrade and troubleshooting of Server operating systems (Windows server 2012, 2016 & 2019 standard, Enterprises, Data center and R2 editions).
- IT asset management and PMS administration (Redmine, Jira and SnipeIT).
- Configuration of video conferencing systems like Zoom, WebEx, Slack and Google meet.
- Installation and configuration of Server and Client OS (Windows and Linux).
- Web hosting configuration IIS, Tomcat, Nginx, Apache with HTTP and HTTPS, SFTP, Email Servers.
- Installation and maintenance of Database (MS SQL, Oracle and MySQL, Postgresql).
- Vulnerability assessments and Security audits for Network Infrastructure.
- Email Administration Google Suite or Office 365.
- Handling hyper-v virtualization, VMware, Virtual Box, Vagrant etc.
- Managing Domain Names and DNS Configuration.
- Implementation & configuration of SOPHOS Firewall (NAT, VPN, IPS, WEB FILTERING, APPLICATION FILTERING Traffic shaping, IPsec, SD-WAN Advanced routing and logging services).
- Secured VPN access configuration with 2 factor authentication for remote workers.
Requirements & Skills:
- Experience on Hardware and Network Infrastructure.
- Must have a good understanding of Windows and Linux Operating Systems.
- Overview of networks, firewalls (Sophos) and load balancers, etc.
- Should have 3+ years of experience in Active Directory.
- Good understanding of Network Security, Wi-Fi Configuration and System Security.
- Must have a good understanding of Cloud Platforms such as AWS, AZURE, Digitalocean etc.
- Should have managed CCTV and Backup Servers.
- Install, upgrade computer components & software, manage virtual servers & integrate automation processes.
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to the team for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure.
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations, implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery and failover procedures.
- Desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions.
- Responsible for capacity, storage planning and database performance.
- Strong interpersonal skills and should be able to communicate across with users.