Globals is committed to conduct its business in ethical and legal principles.
Our primary code of ethics that directs our business conduct is as follows:
- We decline discriminations of any kind and believe in diversity.
- As a global company, we respect local laws, traditions, customs and religious sentiments of the people.
- We respect Human Rights in all our activities including our people, clients, vendors, communities, etc.
- We develop flexible working conditions to promote a healthy balance between work and personal life for our people.
- We encourage the training and personal development of our people.
- We respect health and safety regulations in our work place.
- We see to that our team members maintain confidentiality with regard to all information to which they have access, in accordance with applicable laws.
- We decline bribery and corruption in our business practices.